Lack of Green Prophet Shards

I recently added EoD strike missions to my "daily" regiment and tbh, I quite enjoy doing them now.

My only gripe with them is about their reward.

The weekly cap of 160 feels really low considering the prices of Clovers and MCs.

Also doesnt help that you can only get a 100 GPS per week regularly and the additional 60 only from the respective "daily" achievements.

Edited by Zenix.6198
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

• Zenix.6198 changed the title to Lack of Green Prophet Shards
  • 1 month later...

Its just a sink or even a noob trap. You could buy a 20 piece ascended salvage kit from fractals for 20g and relics or from wvw for 250 memories of battle (~50g) and 25 skirmish tickets (maybe an hour of time). 

From a veterans perspective the only thing worth GPS are the infusions (~6k value on tp, but acc bound over 2months) and spending them on clovers/coins (less than 100g in 2months) would be worse than the wvw example.

• Confused 2

14 hours ago, NoMoreBansPls.7401 said:

You literally quoted the part where I state it is account bound.

Huh? :classic_huh: You wrote they were account bound for only 2 months, after that they could be sold - which is inaccurate. Hence my response.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 2

25 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Huh? :classic_huh: You wrote they were account bound for only 2 months, after that they could be sold

Both the clockwork and everbloom infusion costs 1280 GPS with a cap of 160/week translating to 8 weeks or ~2months of strikes to purchase an acc bound infusion valued at ~6k gold. 

I then followed up with a comparison of the total value gained from clovers and coins in a 2 month period to demonstrate the gigantic difference between the two.

Even if it was worded poorly there is no item in the game that has a restriction on when you can sell it (minus f2p accounts).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoMoreBansPls.7401 said:

Both the clockwork and everbloom infusion costs 1280 GPS with a cap of 160/week translating to 8 weeks or ~2months of strikes to purchase an acc bound infusion valued at ~6k gold.

Ahh, well... in that case, it was an obvious misunderstanding. 😄

• Confused 1