Reaper : Grasping Darkness - Needs Serious Attention

Please can ANET review Grasping Darkness. Its says that the ability supposedly pull foes to you (5) and that would make Great Sword such a viable tool just for this ability but truth is it almost never lands and I have seen it miss when players have no stability on them. Surely this is a bug cause why make a skill thats main function is to bring opponents to you and it just does a graphic imitation of a grasp? Try it and see if you ever land a grasp in Unranked pvp or even ranked. I love playing reaper but this has been broken since released. Please make this unblockable or something that allows this to actually work. I believe this will make greatsword reapers extremely viable in spvp. Truth be told the ability should be functional as a main source of your rotation else what is it there for and being necro with direct damage without this all of the great sword rotation becomes broken and unreliable in pvp. Please test this and see for yourself. I hope to see a decent change to this in the future cause I for one would love what that could mean to Necro's and power builds.

Bugs on necros are only fixed if necros could make more damage as intended. If they make too less damage or something is just broken, you can only praise Joko and hope. With a little chance (a very small chance, that is so small, that if you divide it by 2 it gets negative) it will be fixed.

@intox.6347 said:good luck with trying to acomplish some repair on necro skill....Anyway grasping darkness have problems for long time with terrain, small elevation and it wont work... guard gs5 dont have that problem...

Uh Guardian GS5 have had its own issues for ages too. Maybe less so now but it used to be a random chance of pulling or just giving the mob a slight nudge.

Archived