Harbinger skills not reacting sometimes

Furball.1236

In my raid today (Xera and Sabatha to be specific), my harbinger could not use any skill as if I were disconnected from the server. However, I could write and read the in-game chat without any delay and my character could move around with no problem. This happened in the middle of the fights.

Has anyone encountered a similar bug? I only saw this on my harbinger but has anyone seen it on other elite specs?

(I've already sent a bug report to Anet)

• Like 3

Hm, yes something similar on reaper and Herold. First I thought that my keyboard or mouse is broken (I use a combination of mouse and keyboard keys to use some of my skills),

But I didn't have time nor wanted to investigate, if it's actually my hardware. 

And I didn't write anything.

So I can't say for sure, if it's my hardware, my internet, or an actual game problem.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2023 at 10:12 PM, Furball.1236 said:

Has anyone encountered a similar bug? I only saw this on my harbinger but has anyone seen it on other elite specs?

(I've already sent a bug report to Anet)

I've seen a similar bug where all the skills work, but nothing hits. It's just a constant barrage of "miss," regardless of what I'm trying to kill.  I'd have to leave the map and come back in for everything to go back to normal. I've only seen it twice, however. 

• 3 weeks later...

Happens to me since the start of this month. Core necro buttons like BIP or Harbringer skills like the Elixir is not casting no matter how much I press it or just randomly stopping.

A few days ago, I couldn't even move during the Deimos pre-event so I got erased THREE times! This never happened to me before kitten

Edited by BloodyVampyra.3741