June 27 for Elementalist

Helgaley.3619

16 hours ago, Exzen.2976 said:

I think a lot of people are forgetting that anyone suggesting catalyst is op in wvw/pvp is not suggesting it doesn't need usability changes in pve etc. Balance is split between the two and should be 100%. 

Please differentiate spvp and wvw, they are very different game types and while you might be fair in saying that it and other classes are "op" in spvp that does not mean they are in wvw.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Serephen.3420 said:

Please differentiate spvp and wvw, they are very different game types and while you might be fair in saying that it and other classes are "op" in spvp that does not mean they are in wvw.

Dude, Catas got 5 extremely powerful builds in sPvP, where it dominates amd certainly needs toning down. It is also definitely op in wvw roaming. I don't know what you're getting at here. I intended to mean both here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

On 6/23/2023 at 10:15 AM, Exzen.2976 said:

Dude, Catas got 5 extremely powerful builds in sPvP, where it dominates amd certainly needs toning down. It is also definitely op in wvw roaming. I don't know what you're getting at here. I intended to mean both here.

idk what you're smoking but i want some of that too!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2