Anet....dishonor yourself!!

HeIIica.2945

I was in pvp, minding my business, when BAM! the game completely froze, and the game shut itself down.  I sign back in, and get a 13 minute dishonor for something that was outside of my control. The whole time I have played this game, I have only gotten one dishonor, for not clicking, and that was months ago.  I think this game is a disgrace, because people literally, and purposely do nothing in pvp, and nothing ever happens to them....they do that over, and over again, for years....yet, people are penalized for things that are outside of their control. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HeIIica.2945 said:

I was in pvp, minding my business, when BAM! the game completely froze, and the game shut itself down.  I sign back in, and get a 13 minute dishonor for something that was outside of my control. The whole time I have played this game, I have only gotten one dishonor, for not clicking, and that was months ago.  I think this game is a disgrace, because people literally, and purposely do nothing in pvp, and nothing ever happens to them....they do that over, and over again, for years....yet, people are penalized for things that are outside of their control. 

Kinda like how your network errors are outside of ANets control. 

• Haha 2