Warrior walk out

GamerToad.9248

4 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

. But yea I get that "it procs traitlines Safe against Aegis/weakness" is actually an Argument. But tho was anet Not saying they wana let Adrenaline health proc on use not on hit? ... idk why they still not fixed this Bug xD.

Its not a bug. They coded it so it only works on hit because people complained that warriors were getting too much value from adrenal health. Longbow always procs adrenal because it cant miss. Its target is the ground.

Arc divider change is a nerf. Don't be duped. They didn't clarify how its going to work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 Well they don't said it but since the old Version (before its todays) was also using a big AoE (as you could see in the video i posted) why shouldn't it be again? 

Also well it will Deal higher dmg than Crack Shot and this does allready 11k DMG (without arms traitline) so yes it will not Deal 15k but it will be near it for sure

Gun flame deals 10k because the fact you can shoot it from a distance lets you frontload a bunch of damage modifiers. You won't get that from arc divider, it requires you hug the enemy, so your build will need to change. 

@Azure The Heartless.3261 im just not duped or stuff i see the change thinking about it, doing some math and realize it will be not a too hughe nerf to cry about. But also in my eyes it will be the better Version of a burst cause its actually a burst .... If that makes sence xd. While yes if used over 5-6 seconds its just a nerf and thats also what i do not want to say its not xd.  Its only that i dont think it was a that big Nerf how peops want it to be ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 im just not duped or stuff i see the change thinking about it, doing some math and realize it will be not a too hughe nerf to cry about. But also in my eyes it will be the better Version of a burst cause its actually a burst .... If that makes sence xd. While yes if used over 5-6 seconds its just a nerf and thats also what i do not want to say its not xd.  Its only that i dont think it was a that big Nerf how peops want it to be ^^

The issue this is the third time they nerf warrior while we are in dire need of buffs.

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

Consider that its still a nerf and that is still unacceptable. The extent of zerkers usefulness is already so limited that the number of people who play it seriously/to effect in pvp can be counted on one hand. Nobody has used it in tournament in years.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

@Azure The Heartless.3261 nah zerker itself is not Bad in PvP . At least condi zerker is not. Power on the other Hand struggles cause on its current state it does miss some DMG (will get massive buffs after next patch tho). This but also it get simply outhealed by shoutsworn so If you want to gain a Chance against it you need to play condi zerker cause every Power dmg build get easiliy outhealed by it. (Yep i dont Like Bladesworn at all Just too spamish like gameplay)

1 minute ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 nah zerker itself is not Bad in PvP . At least condi zerker is not. Power on the other Hand struggles cause on its current state it does miss some DMG (will get massive buffs after next patch tho). This but also it get simply outhealed by shoutsworn so If you want to gain a Chance against it you need to play condi zerker cause every Power dmg build get easiliy outhealed by it. (Yep i dont Like Bladesworn at all Just too spamish like gameplay)

Power zerker is good in pvp? do you even play warrior at all?

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Gun flame deals 10k because the fact you can shoot it from a distance lets you frontload a bunch of damage modifiers. You won't get that from arc divider, it requires you hug the enemy, so your build will need to change. 

It will have a coefficient identical to a sub-50% arcing slice which can presently pull 10k on zerk eagle with minimal damage mods (against squishy targets, granted). I don’t think 10k is unrealistic in real combat, especially with damage mods you can get without prep. 

• Like 1

@GamerToad.9248 Well im not sure if its us been too weak or others too good. Pretty sure its the opposide. Think about it. Ele ist Just too good in everything (aside self condi cleanes). Reaper is Just good cause of ele and scrapper gain no good condi clear. Scrapper get a broken af grenades Kit. Tempest is the way to Go cause of grenades and Thief Just do thief Things ^^

6 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

I'm talking specifically about power zerker. That is the only denomination arc divider is used under. 

Power on the other Hand struggles cause on its current state it does miss some DMG

This is the problem. 

Its going to miss arc divider too.

Just now, Myror.7521 said:

@GamerToad.9248 Well im not sure if its us been too weak or others too good. Pretty sure its the opposide. Think about it. Ele ist Just too good in everything (aside self condi cleanes). Reaper is Just good cause of ele and scrapper gain no good condi clear. Scrapper get a broken af grenades Kit. Tempest is the way to Go cause of grenades and Thief Just do thief Things ^^

Ele does have a good self condi cleaning on water ...

and power zerker is not good... if you are in pvp you are a spell breaker holding a side node.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

It will have a coefficient identical to a sub-50% arcing slice which can presently pull 10k on zerk eagle with minimal damage mods (against squishy targets, granted). I don’t think 10k is unrealistic in real combat, especially with damage mods you can get without prep. 

Squishy targets being whom?

Havent seen a squishy anything in years, and the ones i can think of have blinds or on demand aegis.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 Not sure if it will be missed at all. Yes old one was ezy to Trigger traitlines. But also in most Fights eather you will get interrupted or enemy Just Ports away or only 1 Out off 3 hits acutually critical hit means a hughe dps loss. So all in all I would maybe still prefer the new one. Its simple better to "Control" the burst over the old one ..... at least in PvP

Edited by Myror.7521

7 minutes ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

you don't use a burst when enemy has a stun period...

Correct ish. See below. 

if your getting stunned out of your burst you are doing something wrong.

correct, since stowing zerk midburst with Eternal Champion gives you stability. 

8 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261  Its simple better to "Control" the burst over the old one ..... at least in PvP

Your opponent will see you turn red and immediately dodge. This will completely disable you by removing your burst resource and denying you access to your traits.

You think faster is better, but you still have to telegraph the burst is coming out by turning red, and since burst of aggression gives you three seconds of Quickness your window for landing that new one strike burst (of undisclosed size) is very small.  Very predictable. 

I sure hope I'm wrong if this goes through.  I'm pretty sure I'm not, though. 

@GamerToad.9248 against a not that expirienced player this would be easy. Against a Player that knows what he is doing ...... Well have fun get this comb anyhow done xd

so what making arc divider damage easier to mitigate will only make it worse... aegis. blinds. protection will get nastier to deal with when your arc divider now will do only one hit which blind and aegis are made to deal with.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Squishy targets being whom?

Havent seen a squishy anything in years, and the ones i can think of have blinds or on demand aegis.

I semi-regularly get 8-10k crits on sub-50% else, rangers, thieves, and revenants. Granted this is on spell, but I believe Berserker has more total damage mods than spell?

Im definitely not saying power zerker will be good. It probably won’t. Just putting numbers out there 🙂 

• Like 1

@Azure The Heartless.3261 i mean the very First burst would end up been a burst in Something Like 0,15 Seconds i doubt some one could instantly react though it. But yea we might need to wait to See If its Still a big AoE or Not ^^

Bruh.. the burst but you still need to go into berserker.... which is not 0,15 second... you character burst into flames and have a kittenin fire on your body.... that before you can even burst.... it is coming for seconds before your burst.

• Confused 1

@Azure The Heartless.3261 i mean the very First burst would end up been a burst in Something Like 0,15 Seconds i doubt some one could instantly react though it. But yea we might need to wait to See If its Still a big AoE or Not ^^

Half of 0.8 is 0.4. 400ms. Almost twice the normal human reaction time. You can dodge this under quickness on reaction.