pDPS Berserker Benchmarks in PvE - June 27 Estimations

Baseraver.7241

On 6/11/2023 at 9:23 PM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Now you're talking.
That is where I'd start agreeing with it.

What if the final hit of 100blades reset arcing slice/arc divider? Would that make it worth using in pve or make any significant difference?

4 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

What if the final hit of 100blades reset arcing slice/arc divider? Would that make it worth using in pve or make any significant difference?

in pve? maybe

but hb takes a million years to finish. you might want it on something more practical. Maybe each hit of hundred blades takes a portion of the cd off it, with completing it being a full reset.

It would feel stupid to have to hb, then dodge an AOE at the last second and not get your reset, plus doesnt HB take like 3.5 seconds to finish anyway? I don't think completing that skill for 2 seconds faster on your CD is worth it. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

Just now, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

in pve? maybe

but hb takes a million years to finish. you might want it on something more practical. Maybe each hit of hundred blades takes a portion of the cd off it, with completing it being a full reset.

It would feel stupid to have to hb, then dodge an AOE at the last second and not get your reset, plus doesnt HB take like 2.5 seconds to finish anyway? the cd would be up by then.

I’m thinking of instanced content where you have perms quick, 1.25s for 100b would give you maybe more dps? Idk, I’m bad with pve numbers. Yes, having to dodge an aoe would suck, but I also think that getting high dps builds should have timing/risk factors, otherwise we are just raising the base expectations of the pvers. 

24 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

I’m thinking of instanced content where you have perms quick, 1.25s for 100b would give you maybe more dps? Idk, I’m bad with pve numbers. Yes, having to dodge an aoe would suck, but I also think that getting high dps builds should have timing/risk factors, otherwise we are just raising the base expectations of the pvers. 

I hear ya, that's understandable.

2 hours ago, MikeOck.7461 said:

Legend says 1 guy on the balance team got rekt by a berserker in pvp and now we have this change

It's not like game developers are part of the same burn-and-churn in software development, where new hires get clobbered by years-long players. If THIS situation is influencing their decisions then, heh...there's no hope for any class let alone warriors...

God forbid you don't immediately roll over, you'll be nerfed by Tuesday if that dev is in a bad mood!