How about reverting the Defense Field changes

Ravenwulfe.5360

Since you are going to make us start pushing two buttons now to do one thing how about reverting the defense field changes and make it follow us around again instead of it being a well? I know it's too much to ask to get back the gutting that happened to barrier effect as well, at this point too, or at least give us an ability to supply aegis since you seem to have it out for scrapper for some reason.

You just moved the goalpost on your perceived attempt to fix keeping powers on CD but now it's going to be at least two powers on CD to maintain quickness instead of using them smarter.

Edited by Ravenwulfe.5360
  • Like 1

The defense field nerf was to reduce easily available projectile hate in WvW as the fact it moved with players made it way too easy to shut down projectiles wherever you went without really having to worry about cooldowns.

So I doubt they'll pay this any heed although I think it did fit the class fantasy better and was just more convenient to use.

5 hours ago, Endaris.1452 said:

The defense field nerf was to reduce easily available projectile hate in WvW as the fact it moved with players made it way too easy to shut down projectiles wherever you went without really having to worry about cooldowns.

So I doubt they'll pay this any heed although I think it did fit the class fantasy better and was just more convenient to use.

Yeah it sad that they destroy pve scrapper for wvw... Since cmc took control engi got worst and worst to play...

7 hours ago, Endaris.1452 said:

My only argument is ventari tablet having an unnecessary long uptime along with being able to carry it around with the group .

7 hours ago, Endaris.1452 said:

This argument loses steam when you consider other similar defense buffs provided by other classes like Ventari on Revs. And I have a rev. The field lasts a long time even at half bar, it can be moved freely as needed, and the rev is not put out by using it either.