[NA] [PvX] The Meow House [CAT] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Banrigh.5932

The Meow House [CAT] is seeking both new and seasoned players to join us in a fun and family style guild.

We are not the same as other guilds, we’re not looking to be “the biggest and meanest”, we’re looking for new friends. We don't want you to be just a number, we want to get to know you.

We are primarily a PvE Guild, very casual and active. We do a little of everything, including Fractals, Dungeons, Dragon Response Missions, Strikes. We do guild missions weekly. If you need assistance with your personal story let us know, we’re more than happy to help! Those wanting to run in WvW will find us on Devona's Rest (mostly), and we occasionally do PvP.

We have a Discord server and are building up our guild hall aggressively. With your help we will continue to grow and flourish.

Our main focus is having FUN!! 

We are looking forward to having you join the guild and maybe even our sister guild as well. Our sister guild is The Madhouse Retreat [MAD] owned by JABYRD.9278. They are very similar to [CAT] but have their eyes on higher end-game content in the near future.

So, if you’re looking for friends and need a place to set down roots, we really are a fun bunch!

Come and join us! You know you want to 😉

Disa Wyrmhunter, Norn Soulbeast

Banrigh.5932 (Guild Leader)

Edited by Banrigh.5932
Guild name change
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Banrigh.5932 changed the title to [NA] [PvE/WvW/PvP] Time Kills [FUN] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

I'm very happy I joined [FUN], they're a nice group of people😁 They participate in a weekly schedule of events such as fractals, dungeons, and guild missions in conjunction with the [MAD] guild, but there's no pressure to do stuff you don't want to. They are friendly and funny in voicechat, but it's not required. Whether you are casual, new to the game, or dabble in a little bit of everything and you're looking for nice people to socialize with online I highly recommend [FUN]! Seriously - they are fun nice people to hang out with! 

• Like 1

• Banrigh.5932 changed the title to [NA] [PvX] Time Kills [FUN] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Hello, I’m new to the game. I just joined Friday. I’m having a ton of fun and am looking for a guild as I also heard HoT expac has group stuff (HP) things. I’m mainly a WoW player but wanted to try out GW2. Am I able to join? 

• Like 1

Hello there!

I've been playing GW2 for a while, always solo, only joining groups occasionally to do metas and stuff like that.

I'm looking for a newbie-friendly guild for a while. I'm a 40-year old Systems Engineer/Dad, I can''t spend nights raiding like I used to be back in my WoW days (the world was younger, and so was I), but I love GW2 and I want to do Fractals, Strike Missions and the like.

How do I join your guild?

• Like 1

Hello!

If you are still accepting invites, I am highly interested in joining a social guild. I recently have gotten back into Guild Wars 2 and feel a bit overwhelmed with the amount of content. Looking for a social guild to help with any questions I have as I continue progressing. I would love to get more into end game content too when I reach that milestone!

• Like 1

• Banrigh.5932 changed the title to [NA] [PvX] The Meow House [CAT] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Hello, I've been thinking about a guild for a while now. I have been a member of The Older Gamers, but the GL no longer plays and there's only a couple of folk who log in occasionally, and with no-one in leader position, there's nothing can be done with the guild. I'm a very casual gamer - work full time and am studying at present, so have mostly been doing things solo. It would be nice to be part of a guild that is active, but tolerant of the quieter, less predictable player. Given how often I end up playing with a cat on my lap, this seems a rather appropriate space to knock on the guild door.
...And of course, happy to chuck in mats, etc to help build the guild. that goes without say!

Edited by Woodwynd.9175
  • Like 1