[NA] [PvX] The Meow House [CAT] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Banrigh.5932

Heya.. i am a brand-new player in GW2. Been looking for a guild to join but i do play in EU. Will i be able to join? I am interested and you all seem really lovely and cool too.

Just looking to make some good friendships and vibez and learn the game too!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PrjGamin.8245 said:

Heya.. i am a brand-new player in GW2. Been looking for a guild to join but i do play in EU. Will i be able to join? I am interested and you all seem really lovely and cool too.

Just looking to make some good friendships and vibez and learn the game too!

Unfortunately, we are NA and you would be unable to join us in any adventure. I wish you luck in finding a compatible EU guild 😄

• Like 1

Sorta Newish player hoping you guys might have room for me and the spouse. We have been just going just the two of us, but could really benefit from somewhere where we can ask questions and get help with learning how to actually play the game rather then just floundering around the open world hoping not to die all the time.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2024 at 7:41 PM, Embered.5089 said:

Hi, you're already in 6 guilds. Or possibly you're being affected by this: 

Oh, it's true. I was affected by that. Apparently it was solved (according to the post), can you invite me one more time?. I will check also by myself later and come  back to the post. TY!

Edited by GianZR.7248
  • Like 1