Buff Heal Chronomancer - All’s Well that Ends Well

TheDetective.8172

A simple buff to heal Chrono (Chrono experts feel free to comment on this) would be to make All’s Well That Ends Well 1) Heal with each pulse, with the final pulse being a bigger heal and 2) Make wells also apply regeneration.

Heal alac and heal quickness Chrono could more easily become a thing with this change, or at least would be a step in the right direction for now. 

• Like 3

For regen it would be one of many oppotunities to give Chrono an option to apply regen to allies and would make wells less meaning less.But beeing not able to apply regen to allies is more of a Core-Spec problem. I would rather prefer if they change Healing Prism to apply regen with a base 5s duration to allies when you Heal your self instead of the raw healing number.
This way all kinds of defensive support builds would get access to regen on Mesmer if they trait the inspiration traitline.

What i dislike that that they revert that wells give alacrity and destroy the option to Precast it.This makes chrono even more unpopular for content like Fractals or Dungeons with much faster phases,where stuff dies within seconds and makes it impossible to maintain  a good amount of quickness or alacrity during downtime-phases because you can't generate phantasms or clones to shatter them.
The best would be if Seiz The Moment and  Streched Times would interact with wells too.For example Well of Action could  provide quickness again if you take in Seiz The Moment and Well of Senility gives Alacrity if  Streched Times is traited additional to the phantasm and shatter effects.

I think that would be a good idea. Granting Regen through the Inspiration trait line.

Maybe Alls Well could either pulse small barriers with a big heal at the end or pulse small heals with a decent sized barrier at the end.

So you'd get the Regen, and healing with the Wells but reward people for being in the Well the entire time but if they aren't in at the end it's not all lost.

16 minutes ago, Roadkizzle.2157 said:

I think that would be a good idea. Granting Regen through the Inspiration trait line.

Maybe Alls Well could either pulse small barriers with a big heal at the end or pulse small heals with a decent sized barrier at the end.

So you'd get the Regen, and healing with the Wells but reward people for being in the Well the entire time but if they aren't in at the end it's not all lost.

My only problem with barrier at the end is that I’m partial to using barrier quickly to proactively prevent specific damage, like VG green, which is harder to time when you have to wait for a well to pop, or harder to get out quickly for like a Matthias haidoken. 

Why does the healing from the mantras only occur when casting them? Any healer build would be better if the trait allowed for healing on mantra use as well, no?

Also buff healing mantras aoe effects and then maybe you can cook them into Supports more easily. Wells sound like a good spot for the healing buff, but I just wanted to say my piece too.

Because thats how mantras work.They do their strong effect if you charge them.But If you rly like to spam a mantra for healing than just do it with the healing one by use all charges and reload it since it got a rly low CD anyways.

Beeing forced to equipp mantras on every Utility slot to be a effectiv healer just sounds awful.

With the upcomming Well change Healing Mantra will make its way back on fights since healing Matra might be the best choice because it got the best healing output overtime and the well is only taken to precast for a big burst heal to recover after a VG Green hits.

But healing mantra is the go to on other Mesmer Specs anyways but they are more of a niche stuff.

Edited by The Killdmaster II.2975

On 6/14/2023 at 1:45 AM, TheDetective.8172 said:

A simple buff to heal Chrono (Chrono experts feel free to comment on this) would be to make All’s Well That Ends Well 1) Heal with each pulse, with the final pulse being a bigger heal and 2) Make wells also apply regeneration.

Heal alac and heal quickness Chrono could more easily become a thing with this change, or at least would be a step in the right direction for now. 

Given how regeneration works with the Chaos traitline I don't know that adding Regen to Wells wouldn't end up creating a bunker condi chrono type build.  Barrier seems like a preferable option if 'more healing' isn't the answer.

That said, I would love it if there was another source of reliable regen for Mesmer to abuse the Chaos traitline more.

4 minutes ago, Mungo Zen.9364 said:

Given how regeneration works with the Chaos traitline I don't know that adding Regen to Wells wouldn't end up creating a bunker condi chrono type build.  Barrier seems like a preferable option if 'more healing' isn't the answer.

That said, I would love it if there was another source of reliable regen for Mesmer to abuse the Chaos traitline more.

I just think regen is required for all healers to be more relevant. Barrier is an interesting idea but small barrier is bad imo. You want big bursts of barrier to keep people alive. Small, insignificant barrier is boring and useless. 

Would a bunker condi Chrono want to even take wells? And I assume the regen duration in PvP would be a bit less without significant boon duration. 

28 minutes ago, Mungo Zen.9364 said:

Well. Condi Chronomancer doesn't exist now. Adding Regen won't make it overpowered. If anything it'd only make it viable. 

Remember. The Chaos traitline is getting smashed in PVP on the 27th.

Heaven forbid Chrono have a viable build that isn't Phantasm spam.

Edit: If Mirage getting Regeneration from Mirage Cloak isn't so powerful as to have been needing to remove Regen then I really don't think it would be for Chrono.

But even if it IS. Then just say for PVE only the healing well provides Regen.

Edited by Roadkizzle.2157