hi im condi im good at the game

kroxx.1032

50 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 nah i can handle 2 power players better than 2 condi ones cause 2 condi ones are not only more tanky in nature but also spaming that many conditions on you that you can't stand the fight longer than 2 Seconds xD

skill issue lol

EDIT
why the confused face, if you flop dead in 2s thats some serious skill issue lol

Edited by Leonidrex.5649
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 surely its a skill issue when 2 condi builds spaming 1 Billion conditions on ya again every time you cleanes them xD

EDIT: its not mine confuse simpey btw ^^

you can dodge condi attacks, you know that right ?
complaining that you get condis applies after you cleanse them is the same as if I was complaining that I just dodged attack, why is there another attack coming reeEeEeeEee

@Leonidrex.5649 you could dodge their Bursty condi applys yeah but sadly there are many things that applys conditions not only their bursts. Also most condition not only apply dmging conditions but also passive ones like blinds/weakness and stuff. This makes it even more hard to Counter Play it (besides also their 1 stat only needed to deal dmg Thing)

1 minute ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 you could dodge their Bursty condi applys yeah but sadly there are many things that applys conditions not only their bursts. Also most condition not only apply dmging conditions but also passive ones like blinds/weakness and stuff. This makes it even more hard to Counter Play it (besides also their 1 stat only needed to deal dmg Thing)

power builds do the same kitten, reaper will beat the kitten out of you while applying chill
rev will chill, immob and weakness.
you dodge the burst and CC, sustain with cleanses and healing through chip damage. Believe it or not the condi damage is as limited or maybe even more so the power, condi damage doesnt scale as hard so you are usually locked into very specific skills for damage per build.