Are Blink and Jaunt bugged in WvW?

Veprovina.4876

On 6/27/2023 at 8:03 PM, Veprovina.4876 said:

Bummer. Thanks for the reply. No mirage cloak during immob hurts way more now.

I feel this the MOST. Especially because certain druid builds can stack 20+secs of immob if they want to. The CC I don't mind as much as I imagined tbh, but the immob has just got to go. MC should work through immob point blank.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Waffles.5632 said:

The CC I don't mind as much as I imagined tbh, but the immob has just got to go. MC should work through immob point blank.

I fully agree. MC not working through immob is too much of a handicap as we have no way of dealing with it.

Then again, revenant apparently has some bug that makes them unkillable in WvW so i think i'm going to wait for some fixes before trying to WvW again.  It took a full squad to kill it, and it took 24 damage from my most damaging skills in full marauder.

Not that blink and jaunt or MC immob will be fixed by then, but dealing with elementalists is enough, i don't want to deal with this too.

Honestly Anet, every single patch something...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The herald build is truly degen, so only the most cowardly players will actually try to do anything with it. It is 100% a bug tho and hopefully will be fixed soon. It's something like 90% all damage mitigation just for upkeeping glint elite.

Here is video:

I had thought initially it was something with the trait that herald gets, but that isn't selected in video and I'm still getting the damage mitigation. This isn't even full potential either, I had like 4 ppl try to burst me, dropped to 90% hp lol. Literally broken in every sense of the word.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Waffles.5632 said:

The herald build is truly degen, so only the most cowardly players will actually try to do anything with it. It is 100% a bug tho and hopefully will be fixed soon. It's something like 90% all damage mitigation just for upkeeping glint elite.

Here is video:

I had thought initially it was something with the trait that herald gets, but that isn't selected in video and I'm still getting the damage mitigation. This isn't even full potential either, I had like 4 ppl try to burst me, dropped to 90% hp lol. Literally broken in every sense of the word.

Yup, that's it! I just quit my WvW session when a full squad couldn't kill one herald. Even when i moa'd him. This is just stupid and definitely a bug.

Edited by Veprovina.4876
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1