Stuck on HoT chapter 16

Was fighting Mordremoth he was down 79% Jory had just appeared and canach was opening the rift...jory disappeared and canach never opened the rift was stuck kneeling next to it. Mordremorth heart above head was green and unattackable. I tried to reset it by dying in his GTAoE. Same thing after respawning from checkpoint he was stuck at 79% and immune. So I teleported to Arberstone. Went back to try to reenter story but there is now green star to inactive with...do I have to rest chapter 16 from the beginning?  Does Dragonfall need to be active? Did I miss some mechanic?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Xperiment.6923 said:

Does Dragonfall need to be active? Did I miss some mechanic?

This is a bit of a weird one because you reach the area to start that story mission from a location normally unaccessible.

You can talk to Agent Zrii in the center base camp of Dragon's Stand, she can teleport you back to where the entrance is.

About the instance getting stuck, no idea, never heard of that 😕

Made it through took 3 tries...had to reset to chapter 15 to get the portal into the story. 2nd time around Brahm died so story got bugged again. Had to do another reset and kite all the blighted slowly dps'ing them to 25%. Frwakn Canach doing a crap job of opening those rifts. If any blighted hero dies story gets stuck.

• Like 2