[Trait Bug] DH's "Heavy Light" trait causes severe "Spear of Justice" bug!

"Spear of Justice" no longer untethers itself when the enemy dies. You have to manually untether it from each corpse, which is majorly annoying as Spear of Justice is a vital part of the Dragunhunter's fast paced DPS rotation.

This new behavior makes you use it less frequently. :classic_wacko: Please fix! Thanks.

Edit - Cause of bug discovered!!! PLEASE FIX ASAP!

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [Skill Bug] Dragonhunter: Spear of Justice + Binding Blades
  • Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [Skill Bug] Dragonhunter: "Spear of Justice" no longer working as intended
On 7/3/2023 at 4:25 PM, Ashantara.8731 said:

"Spear of Justice" no longer untethers itself when the enemy dies. You have to manually untether it from each corpse, which is majorly annoying as Spear of Justice is a vital part of the Dragunhunter's fast paced DPS rotation.

This new behavior makes you use it less frequently. :classic_wacko: Please fix! Thanks.

Still broken for me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Lightseeker.7839 said:

Are you using Heavy Light trait by the way? I tested it on Heavy Light and it does bugged. Then I tried with Big Game Hunter trait and the spear is instantly refreshed after a kill.

You are right! So that's the trait that is causing this bug. Thank you!

• Confused 1

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [Trait Bug] DH's "Heavy Light" trait causes severe "Spear of Justice" bug!