Game ripped me off 7 lion statuettes

Now I'm imagining walking into an establishment, sitting at a table, eating all the food off the plate, then asking the server for a refund or new dish for free because someone didn't read the menu.

If pointing out such mistakes is toxic and insulting, I guess that's what it is then.

• Like 3

On 7/5/2023 at 6:49 PM, Xperiment.6923 said:

Don't see it that way. If you went to a store to buy a can of Coffee and you bought Decaf by accident, you'd return it!  The store would take it back even if opened! Same scenario for every brick and mortar store. 

Show the the store that would take back already opened can because YOU bought it and YOU knew exactly what you are buying because I am 100% sure it was written on the can. Closed one sure but not opened and even if this is not the case because you already drank it too. You already used the bonfire, purely your fault, from the start to finish. 

Also 7 statuettes is definitely not worth 8.75. You pay for the rng drop no? But even if you count each dropped item as same value, which seems you did even though is completely wrong thinking but whatever. So you bought 25 keys which is 26.25 dollars I believe. If we assume you dont have any uncommon drop it is 100 guaranteed items, you always get atleast 4 right? So thats 0,2625 dollar per item, you spent 7 statuettes for bonfire which is exactly 1,8375 dollars. 

There you go, it is even under your 3 dollar rage quit limit, you are welcome. 

Poor support if they have to deal with things like that that are purely faults of players.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1