Suspicious websites

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi @Anvar.5673, thanks for reaching out to ask! Just for visibility, I edited your post to remove the links to sketchy sites, but I do have an answer to your question! 

Our help site has a page for reporting bugs and exploits. For exploits specifically:

If you happen to learn about or discover an exploit, we ask that you report it immediately by sending an email to support@arena.net. DO NOT post it anywhere else, and make sure you avoid using it yourself so you avoid running into any problems with the GM team! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

Thanks a lot Rubi.

For more details for the people of the community who are interested, I did that topic with some links to some suspicious websites who are doing some black business on the back of the game (goldselling, PvP manipulation, bots, etc.).

Sharing thoses links here was, of course, against the rules of the forum and I apologies for that.

I am glad to see that people from ArenaNet are taking it seriously. It's great to know that the GM team from the support website are empowered to handle this type of request.

Take care everyone and have a nice day.

Edited by Anvar.5673
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1