Maybe let's just e-mail NCSoft instead?

TashaFoxx.7862

Since the balance devs practically never engage in conversation with the community, bad balance choices are pushed regardless, and forum complaints fall on deaf ears.

Is it time to actually mass message NCSoft with complaints? After all, they care about revenue from their games, and dissatisfied community means less purchases.

Perhaps the sheer amount of consumer complaints would convince them to actually step up and resolve the issue?

• Like 3
  • Confused 4

36 minutes ago, GetFoxxed.9478 said:

Since the balance devs practically never engage in conversation with the community, bad balance choices are pushed regardless, and forum complaints fall on deaf ears.

Is it time to actually mass message NCSoft with complaints? After all, they care about revenue from their games, and dissatisfied community means less purchases.

Perhaps the sheer amount of consumer complaints would convince them to actually step up and resolve the issue?

NCSoft handle all the marketing for the game so it's a bit surprising we even know and communicate with the balance team directly. 

If anything NCSoft might be to blame for the lack of communication more than Arena Net. I mean when has a game ever tried to fix something broken. Most MMOs go down the homogenisation route, I'm looking at you ESO which has every class being a clone of the next. 

• Confused 3

I got a funnier idea.

E-mail BLM to tweet, amplify, and encourage protesting A-net's head building, accusing them of being racist, and that it's not merely coincidental that the class they systemically keep low via biased devs, and their balance discord; has an Elonian woman as default for the human character creator. :^)

Edited by Daishi.6027
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3