Horrendous prices for "Vision of ..." in Thunderhead peaks

Once you complete the corresponding "Chasing Tales:..."-achievement you get a "Vision of ..." that you need to craft the corresponding ascended Heroic Dragonsblood Weapon.

Once you delete said "Vision of..." you can rebuy the item to craft the Heroic Dragonsblood Weapon, for 100 Branded Mass (that's fine) and 50 GOLD PER ITEM, so 800 Gold (16x50) for the whole set. That is a horrendous price. 50 Silver per Item, fine, 5 Gold, still okay ... but 50 Gold ... no thank you.

Would love to see that horrendous price changed to something more reasonable at some point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Aint it cheaper to recraft them?

I don't think you can recraft them since you earn them as part of a collection that you cannot repeat afterwards.

I agree with OP that it's silly. Personally I'm just hoarding them on a mule in case I ever feel like I really need one of those skins for that reason and I know other people that simply always leave the achievements on the last step until they know they want to craft a weapon in order to not clutter their inventory with these things.

Just the map currency and 5g would be a fair price since the weapons themselves are by no means cheaper than crafting regular ascended weapons and stat-swapping them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Zodiar.3596 said:

Why are you deleting them in the first place?

For other type of stuff, e.g. legendary crafting it is customary for a cheap buyback to exist at Hobbs for misplaced stuff, e.g. dirt amounts of karma, 1.15g or similar.

Even the actual gifts from the collections for recrafting gen2 legendary weapons are priced at a mere 10g in comparison.

As for why delete them? Inventory space, not intending to craft that thing in that moment but wanting the 5 AP.

Edited by Endaris.1452
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Zodiar.3596 said:

Why are you deleting them in the first place?

4 hours ago, Endaris.1452 said:

As for why delete them? Inventory space, not intending to craft that thing in that moment but wanting the 5 AP.

I did the Achievement back when Thunderhead Peaks came out. That was January 2019. Back then I wanted the AP but not the weapons.

As of now I set my goal to get all the non gemstore skins, which includes the Heroic Dragonsblood Weapons. But this price is just ... inacceptable.

7 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Aint it cheaper to recraft them?

If that was an option I would do it Q.Q

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1