Mesmer - Mirage Cloak bug reproduction in PVE [Merged]

Hello,

Simple video where i reproduce the Mirage Cloak dodge bug, surprisingly it seems to be depending of the map :

In this exemple, Mirage Cloak is working great in the Arborestone map but it is not working in Gendarran Fields (unless you select another specialization and select Mirage again).

Can you fix this bug ?

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AK Wars.2468 said:

Can confirm I've been experiencing this since the big patch. Seems to happen in Core Tyria maps in my experience. Haven't had this happen in any expansion content.

This had happened to me when I was testing my dagger mirage in Verdant Brink. If I dodge on a slope, it will be a normal dodge instead of mirage cloak. This is a serious bug.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

After the last patch, I have been unable to use Mirage's Dodge and Ambush abilities in Dungeons properly. Basically whenever I use my Mirage in Dungeons, my Mirage will spawn first without being able to use Mirage's dodge (she will dodge roll like a normal class, rather than putting on Mirage Cloak and use Ambush abilities).

The problem seems to go away after I get defeated and respawn at a waypoint for the first time, but it's not a guaranteed fix as she could respawn in the exact same state above and it's been very inconvenient for me. It's frustrating enough that I decided to log in here for the first time just to post this 😞 

Please look into and fix this.

Edited by ZephidelGRS.9520
  • Like 1

You're not the only one it's happening to. I literally can't play PvE like this- I definitely don't want to try dungeons or anything more advanced with Mirage until this is fixed?? I've sent bug reports, how has it not been fixed yet? It literally breaks Mirage. I mostly notice it happening in core Tyria maps for some reason?

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Mesmer - Mirage Cloak bug reproduction in PVE [Merged]