Is only me or

Seth.8906

@Seth.8906 said:Platinum is full of bad and toxic player? I miss gold and i can't belive my word

If you what you mean by toxic is they want to win and do not tolerant people sucking, and by bad you mean leagues better then most of the game by default, yes platinum is filled with all those types of people.

The problem is tons ofs players made it to higher tier simple by playing builds like fb or scrouge. They gets carried by this and there are no real rotations or gameplay anymore. Its only smash everything on a node and see ppl metling down. You cant do anything against it. I faced now 4 matches in a row fb/nec combo and i had dragonhunter and reapers in my team.

Fail by design.

@Xibalbar.7459 said:The problem is tons ofs players made it to higher tier simple by playing builds like fb or scrouge. They gets carried by this and there are no real rotations or gameplay anymore. Its only smash everything on a node and see ppl metling down. You cant do anything against it. I faced now 4 matches in a row fb/nec combo and i had dragonhunter and reapers in my team.

Fail by design.

Just lost 8 games in row cause it told people at start match - no FB no SP mentioning about certain mix comgo.You can't win with 2x Druids 2x Thieves or something weird mix anymore.Some classes build just cant hold water anymore.Only way to win is to have Fb,Scourge and some certain mix combo otherwise its fail game...

@Sismis.5390 said:

@Xibalbar.7459 said:The problem is tons ofs players made it to higher tier simple by playing builds like fb or scrouge. They gets carried by this and there are no real rotations or gameplay anymore. Its only smash everything on a node and see ppl metling down. You cant do anything against it. I faced now 4 matches in a row fb/nec combo and i had dragonhunter and reapers in my team.

Fail by design.

Just lost 8 games in row cause it told people at start match - no FB no SP mentioning about certain mix comgo.You can't win with 2x Druids 2x Thieves or something weird mix anymore.Some classes build just cant hold water anymore.Only way to win is to have Fb,Scourge and some certain mix combo otherwise its fail game...

Seems like this. If the fb and necro are not totaly bad, they just spam you to death. The necros ability to spam condis over a complete node makes it even worser if you have any kind of melee without decent support. And decent support can be only fb, because tempest will die to condispamfest also. Its just the worsest season i ever played. S1 with bunkermes was more funny......

Archived