I wonder if we'll get 'class weapon specific' relics.

I love hunting for things to play around with in pve games and wondered about treasure hunting for a relic, or doing a mini dungeon to find one. Like indiana jones.

Then I thought about relics that work on a specific class weapon. Like a relic that says if you hit multiple enemies at once with thief staff you gain charges that expire fast. But if you stack those charges your staff goes on fire and burns enemies until the fire on the staff goes out. That would be wild!

edit: Another neat one I think. It is for elementalist. The relic makes fire fields last less time, but after a fire field expires a smoke field appears.

Edited by Redfeather.6401

• Redfeather.6401 changed the title to I wonder if we'll get 'class weapon specific' relics.

I think it makes more sense to get class themed relics that have an effect inspired from said class instead, weapon specific relics might be a wee bit too complex if we are gonna get 1 for every weapon-class combo. 

It could be good if they are implemented properly though. About the relic "treasure" hunting, maybe there will be some relics awarded from mini dungeons and such (1 time rewards most likely because I think it could be abused otherwise). But I expect most of them to pretty much be the same as runes currently are, so they'll just cost from a few silver maybe up to a handful of gold to make and that will be it. 

• Sad 1