Let us mount Siege Turtle in combat

If anything, it's first and foremost the siege turtle who should get "mount in combat" option, since by definition he's the main battle tank of the mounts, made to withstand damage rather than avoid it like all other mounts.

That, and there finally would be more reason to use him in casual open world.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, GetFoxxed.9478 said:

If anything, it's first and foremost the siege turtle who should get "mount in combat" option, since by definition he's the main battle tank of the mounts, made to withstand damage rather than avoid it like all other mounts.

And we didn't get a free Turtle skin when they made it easier for everyone to get one!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, kyaroto.5927 said:

I think this should be added  as bonus for those who have both old and new skyscale masteries. To share skyscale's ability mount in combat to all other mounts.  😋

You mean JUST like the turtle progression was given out for free, maybe all of us with Turtles should get a FREE skyscale with all the abilities for free. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, AreohCobing.5092 said:

You mean JUST like the turtle progression was given out for free, maybe all of us with Turtles should get a FREE skyscale with all the abilities for free. 

No, sorry about my poor English.

I mean they said for those who own and finished all old and new skyscle mastery,

will get bonus abilities like "Flying mounts can use ley lines", "Air Rescue grants Bond of Vigor".

Since new skyscale mastery 5 is "Combat Launch" to "Gain the ability to mount your skyscale in combat",

it would be nice to let players mount all other mounts in combat as an extra bonus(for ppl finished both old and new mastery),

and this will cover what op asked. 🙂

Edited by kyaroto.5927
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, GetFoxxed.9478 said:

Since they going to add it to the flying mounts. I dont see a reason why the siege turtle wouldnt. 

At the same time i wouldnt see any reason for the other mounts also. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It obviously should on a mechanics level. The mount-up for Turtle has a cooldown based on its remaining health when you're dismounted; it basically already is designed to be mountable during combat. That cooldown gets to be a full minute, too. If they add it, though, perhaps mounting up mid-combat ought to be channeled for a couple seconds so it isn't just an instant 60,000 free health whenever you need it.

I dunno about all mounts, though. I feel like it would make open world mobs even more of a drive-by nuisance if you could just hop back onto your movement mount when you get knocked off.

• Confused 2