LFG System Abuse

10 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

From my experience that's not exactly correct. Often people who join can -and do- also tag up.

Over past few weeks I asked in groups and most ppl don't want to join "tagless" groups. In general majority of ppl in any MMO do not start groups. So most MMO solve it via LFG system which group up ppl together so noone is "leader". If you forget about CM stuff, then you can have it for all GW2 content. Most of instanced content in GW2 can be done by half of recommended group size.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, TheNurgle.4825 said:

Over past few weeks I asked in groups and most ppl don't want to join "tagless" groups.

How did you go about that? Who did you ask? What did you ask? How many people answered and how many simply ignored your question?

Anyways, I've joined tagless squads and there were no issues.

In general majority of ppl in any MMO do not start groups. So most MMO solve it via LFG system which group up ppl together so noone is "leader".

So people don't join the squads with tags.... but at the same time... majority of people like joining squads where noone is a "leader"? Well... which one is it then?

Most of instanced content in GW2 can be done by half of recommended group size.

Ok and this is relevant in this thread -or this comment chain- how exactly?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

How did you go about that? Who did you ask? What did you ask? How many people answered and how many simply ignored your question?

Anyways, I've joined tagless squads and there were no issues.

I asked around 100 ppl. Mosat common answer was that tagless groups take too long to form and in the end someone need to use tag and organized group. Ppl are actually nice and asnwer when someone ask. There was few ppl that after some chatting admit that group without tag can do stuff without issue, but they still join group with tag since it "feel" easier.

So people don't join the squads with tags.... but at the same time... majority of people like joining squads where noone is a "leader"? Well... which one is it then?

Where did you get that ppl don't join the squads with tags? Groups with tags ppl join since they know that everything will be taken care by someone else. Other MMOs have automatic LFG system which create groups so you do not need leader since group is created by LFG system. How long do you play MMOs? I remember when there was no LFG systems and ppl were creating groups in chat and majority of ppl do not create their own group, but moment you wrote what you needed you got 20-40 msg. If GW2 got improved LFG system, then you can solve majority of problems like abuse of LFG, creating groups for new ppl and so on.

Ok and this is relevant in this thread -or this comment chain- how exactly?

It is since that allow ppl to sell raids, strikes and actually abuse LFG tool.

• Confused 2