How should (are) Ranger Pets going to be handled moving forward?

CA, Beastmode, Unleashed are just other mechanics for those specs, just like Deadeyes get Malice, Daredevils get a third Edurance bar, and Specters get Shroud.

but lets ask this; What interactions do other profession have with Juvenile creatures?
Nothing, they serve no other purpose other than to give Rangers new skills.   they're green mobs, so you can't kill them for loot, a theif can't steal from them, they don't provide lifeforce for necromancers, they can't trigger Dragonhunter traps, we certainly can't tame them

Edited by Parasite.5389
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Traditionally we have seen 4-5 added each expac with a mixture of new creature types and new versions of existing ones.

I think as long as we see at least 1 usable somewhat unique pet like jacaranda, white tiger or smokescale that has a significant impact on build options there will be no reason to complain.

While I enjoy new pet options, unless they create something that works thematically with the new expansion, I am perfectly fine to do without anymore... We (writing from my perspective as a longtime Ranger) have lots of options in this area... I would prefer they spend any time on Pets by tweaking the mechanics and improve behavior, as has been raised in other threads.   

• Thanks 1