Removed

Strutter.2719

• Strutter.2719 changed the title to |EU| |PVX| Want a guild who actually talk to each other and is more than a glorified lfg? Deep Sea Monks [OOF] is a PVX guild that prioritises community over having hundreds of members.

Hello! I'm a returning player, played on-and-off from beta to a little after HoT launch. I've been trying to get back to the game for the last year, but with my friends all gone it's mainly just been playing the story and doing WvW. It's been a bit hard having the motivation to play with just those two things, and I want to explore the other aspects of the game again, but for that I need some new friends! You guys sound like exactly what I am looking for!

48 minutes ago, Yggving.7805 said:

Hello! I'm a returning player, played on-and-off from beta to a little after HoT launch. I've been trying to get back to the game for the last year, but with my friends all gone it's mainly just been playing the story and doing WvW. It's been a bit hard having the motivation to play with just those two things, and I want to explore the other aspects of the game again, but for that I need some new friends! You guys sound like exactly what I am looking for!

Hey! Welcome back! I think a lot of people have felt the same and having people to talk to and play with makes all the difference. We'll send you an invite!

Just now, fullmetal.7216 said:

Hey I've been playing on and off for a while now since launch mostly solo and looking for a guild now to enjoy  all the different content with together. Would be great if I could get an invite.

Awesome, it's better with friends! We'll drop you an invite!

Heya. I wrote one of you in game but maybe i mistyped something xD

I would love to join you guys and get into a nice community that helps each other. Would love to try out raids and get back into fractals again so hopefully some are willing to (re)introduce me 🙂

3 hours ago, sweenah.4189 said:

I would love to join you guys and get into a nice community that helps each other. Would love to try out raids and get back into fractals again so hopefully some are willing to (re)introduce me 🙂

Hey it sounds like you're looking quite specific while we're a more casual, generalist guild. Excuse me if I've misunderstood, but that's the impression I got since you called out two distinct pieces of content only.  I've sent you a message so we can chat a bit about what kind of guild you're looking for so we can see if it's a good fit 🙂

5 hours ago, sweenah.4189 said:

Thanks for the chat! Invite sent!

Hey, returning old player here. I picked it up originally around heart of thorns but shelved it for almost a decade until i decided to give it another shot last month. You guys sound like the vibe i'm looking for while playing - fancy sending an invite?

12 hours ago, Aegon.5687 said:

Hey, returning old player here. I picked it up originally around heart of thorns but shelved it for almost a decade until i decided to give it another shot last month. You guys sound like the vibe i'm looking for while playing - fancy sending an invite?

Invite sent:)