Can Soulbeast get a supportive archetype Moa now?

Wulfhearth.7962

Originally, Soulbeast didn't get a supportive archetype moa because ANet didn't want it to encroach on druid, which was a pure healer spec at the time. 

Now druid has a condition build, as well as a unique boon that sets it apart, so heal Soulbeast wouldn't be as threatening as it provides different boons and utility with it's stances. 

Is the moa archetypes something that is on the table to be reviewed in this new state of the game?

None of the moas really fits as supportive more than the other and even if there was a moa with sup, I doubt it would leads to something like healer soulbeast. Even with staff in core, we kinda lack healing in the kit and a lot of boons are pretty much scattered.

Pretty much, why not.

Actually when looking at Wallow, it being a porcine, and they pretty much clearly "sabotaged" it for Soulbeast by making it Supportive (We already have Supportive Porcine, only Ferocious is missing) and not giving Soulbeast access to Maul when merged (while the regular pet version has Maul) would make it imaginable that they did the very same to a Moa back in the day.

I personally see no issue at first glance for a Supportive Moa.

Edited by Mauti.3520
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Mauti.3520 said:

Pretty much, why not.

Actually when looking at Wallow, it being a porcine, and they pretty much clearly "sabotaged" it for Soulbeast by making it Supportive (We already have Supportive Porcine, only Ferocious is missing) and not giving Soulbeast access to Maul when merged (while the regular pet version has Maul) would make it imaginable that they did the very same to a Moa back in the day.

I personally see no issue at first glance for a Supportive Moa.

I think they are/were afraid of pet mechanics with ranger stats so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't release a supportive moa on purpose

• Confused 1