vipers vs sinister for harbinger

owlhead.5680

so ive been looking at gear and everyone that i talk to says get vipers for harbinger but what about sinisters does a harbinger rly need expertiese just a question like i said everyone says go for viper and probly should i got my lvl boost gear still and dps suck went to the training area and sucked bad not gunna tell anyone here how much but yea hoping someonee responds to this

1 hour ago, Geronmy.3298 said:

Expertise is needed on every condi build, it helps you do more damage by prolonging the duration of your conditions.

classes that only deal their damage primarily through a single condition don't need viper, as runes, traits, sigils and food will max that condition. viper is only really worth it when dealing multiple damaging conditions in heavy amounts (like berserker's bleeding and burning).

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

classes that only deal their damage primarily through a single condition don't need viper, as runes, traits, sigils and food will max that condition. viper is only really worth it when dealing multiple damaging conditions in heavy amounts (like berserker's bleeding and burning).

Which is every build except willbender and virtuoso. even fb uses full viper now.

6 hours ago, owlhead.5680 said:

so ive been looking at gear and everyone that i talk to says get vipers for harbinger but what about sinisters does a harbinger rly need expertiese just a question like i said everyone says go for viper and probly should i got my lvl boost gear still and dps suck went to the training area and sucked bad not gunna tell anyone here how much but yea hoping someonee responds to this

https://optimizer.discretize.eu/?m=raids

this site can calculate the highest dps. the snowcrows builds are all optimized by it.