Home Instance Additions

On 1/13/2024 at 4:07 PM, BlueIce.6951 said:

I would also suggest you add this to the new gem store requests or Quality of Life threads. 

Oh don't worry about that, at the rate new threads have been getting merged into it this one won't be a standalone for long. 😆

Re the lounge pass discussion, I have both Royal Terrace from way back when, and bought Thousand Seas a few months ago. Royal Terrace was good for its time but now it's a bit limiting.

Thousand Seas is great for near-total map access, you can get to almost every map that would otherwise require playing through the storyline or using a teleport to access. Those locations are available from the lounge by default, there's no "unlock" hoop-jumping nonsense like Arborstone or the character-limited Chef Station, nor do you have to complete the storyline to gain access to those places -- you just go to a fishing hole. The main annoyance is the Mystic Toilet smack in the middle of the road, pulling you in and turning you into something if you run past it a little too close.

The shout-out for Rata Sum is worthwhile, too. It's a very efficient layout despite its size, but it lacks the unrestricted global map access that the Thousand Seas one has. IDK about the others, but if easy global map access is important to you I'd recommend the one that I struggle to not call it by the name of a salad dressing.

• Haha 2

On 1/23/2024 at 9:55 PM, Linken.6345 said:

the one they bought ultimate of to get 4k gems and could buy mistlock sanctuary pass mate.

8 hours ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

Maybe they meant they used the 4000 gems from pre-purchasing to buy it. Still not free, either way, though.

That makes sense. I did buy the deluxe PoF, but didn't choose to spend my gems on that pass. I was just curious as it sounded like one of the expansions had it for free, like The Lily of the Elon. Thanks for clarifying.