Inspiring Virtue (10% strikes dmg)

Requiem.9648

I think looking right now this trait when you move cursor on it said 10% damage as the description they not mentioning is only physical dmg. Cause when you using it realy said strike damage not 10% damage (pure dps dmg) how can be confusing if people think that increase condition damage and that does not. That will be a great improvement to firebrand or condi guard variant if they can add the condition 10% dmg increase too. Not sure if that will make a huge difference or that will make the class too op.

• Confused 1

On 8/8/2023 at 11:39 AM, Requiem.9648 said:

I think looking right now this trait when you move cursor on it said 10% damage as the description they not mentioning is only physical dmg. Cause when you using it realy said strike damage not 10% damage (pure dps dmg) how can be confusing if people think that increase condition damage and that does not. That will be a great improvement to firebrand or condi guard variant if they can add the condition 10% dmg increase too. Not sure if that will make a huge difference or that will make the class too op.

10% would increase a single burn tick an additional 40 to 50 damage per f1 burn proc. That's only marginal until you stack 10+ burns for an additional 400 - 500 damage/sec. I wouldn't mind more condi modifiers for guard but that could get OP pretty quickly.

If Anet wanted guard to have unique modifiers or any at all for that matter, they wouldn't have nerfed Amplified Wrath's burn damage.

Edited by Saiyan.1704
  • Like 1