Skyscale from SOTO and Masteries from LW4 - can someone make it clear

Hello, can somoene finally explain if I will have access to level up masteries of Skyscale from LW4 by acquiring it in a new way. It's so frustrating, because I actually do not know what to do. Should I rush it now before the expansion to get all of the bonuses, or maybe I can wait and just level up old masteries later. 

2 minutes ago, Lewiathan.1305 said:

Thank for response guys, what I am worried about is if I will have access to level up masteries from LW4 without doing it's collection. If it will be available if I will do it in a new way.

You will

But for bonus mount abilities you need to do both mastery tracks

None of us have those bonuses yet

Edited by jokke.6239

33 minutes ago, Lewiathan.1305 said:

Thank for response guys, what I am worried about is if I will have access to level up masteries from LW4 without doing it's collection. If it will be available if I will do it in a new way.

The guys are right, as confirmed by Anet in their blog: "As you can see in the chart below, players who have already trained certain Masteries (or who go back to unlock and train them later) will have additional benefits: their mounts’ Air Rescue and Wall Launch skill will be upgraded to reflect their dedication."