Legendary Weapons dye

2 minutes ago, enigmatic.3576 said:

If they allowed legendary weapons to be dyed then they would lose the option to do what they did with the EoD legendary weapons.  The value of those weapons would also be diminished.

The EoD variants are more than just dye

I would like either variants or dye's for legendaries

Whatever would be a possibility

Edited by jokke.6239

2 minutes ago, jokke.6239 said:

The EoD variants are more than just dye

I would like either variants or dye's for legendaries all the legendaries

Whatever would be a possibility

I said it would diminish their value, not eliminate it.  The skins themselves are basically the same with the only major difference being the coloring.  Now if changing the color also impacts the aura...

Edited by enigmatic.3576
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, enigmatic.3576 said:

I said it would diminish there value, not eliminate it.  The skins themselves are basically the same with the only major difference being the coloring.  Now if changing the color also impacts the aura...

I wouldn't mind if I got more options for other weapons

Edited by jokke.6239

Remember, with a legendary weapon you'd not just be dyeing the weapons, but also any effect trails, footfalls, and projectiles, which are effect animations, not models.
the Dev's aren't going to put resources into custom animations for all the possible dye combiniations for all the different effects.
and don't say "oh, but they could just ignore those effects", whats the point of Dyeing The Bifrost to look all Gothic for my Necromancer if it's still shooting Kitten rainbows

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Parasite.5389 said:

Remember, with a legendary weapon you'd not just be dyeing the weapons, but also any effect trails, footfalls, and projectiles, which are effect animations, not models.
the Dev's aren't going to put resources into custom animations for all the possible dye combiniations for all the different effects.
and don't say "oh, but they could just ignore those effects", whats the point of Dyeing The Bifrost to look all Gothic for my Necromancer if it's still shooting Kitten rainbows

Variants seem more realistic