Error 108 when trying to purchase SOTO

18 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We've heard back from our vendor that this is resolved! You should all be able to purchase normally now. 

I still didn't get my key from buying SotO, despite my bank account being charged. Already wrote a ticket but it will take days until I will hear back possibly. Did there any similar problems to mine occure?  

• Sad 1

Similar problem in that it is related to the purchase of the new xpac. I was playing through the new story, then when I was trying to enter a story instance, I had the green story star (only after relogging, it was just a swirly thing at first) but no prompt to enter.  I checked my story journal, it shows what I completed but it's locked! It's telling me to purchase the xpac.
So I checked my game account, it's also saying that I need to buy the xpac, which I purchased last week! I've put in a support ticket, hope it gets resolves soon.

• Haha 1

I don't know if it can help anyone, but I too had problems trying to buy several times from OperaGX at different times, but then I tried again by changing browser (as advised by the 108 error message) and I must say that through Edge there I managed without a hitch!

• Confused 1