WvW Daily/Weekly Transcendent Chests missing potions despite those chests and their contents in my possession

'Any potions that players currently possess can still be consumed.'

I will start with that, its bad that you removed these from being earned going forward, however you at no point, stated that potions ALREADY earned, would be removed - I will for a short period of time give you the benefit of the doubt and assume its some wierd bug because you have been messing around with rewards, chests etc, but lets be clear here, i played the game for months, earning those chests AND their content, at no point was I told I had to open those chests. Yes i do 'currently possess' them should be in the chests.

This needs looking at urgently, it affects many people I am sure, and whats more if i earn a reward in good faith in the game then you should not be removing them. So if this is a bug please sort and if its not? you need to compensate anyone this has affected with  the potions that are missing, this is obviously a huge and serious oversight right??

Edited by Rococo.8347
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

What's even more "fun" is that the WvW Weekly Transcendent Chests have also lost their Mist-Hardened Lockbox Keys, even those you already had in your inventory. Which means I lost 144 Mist-Hardened Lockbox Keys, and 144 Potions of WvW Rewards with this update. Thanks Anet.

Edited by darksome.1697
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 4:03 AM, darksome.1697 said:

What's even more "fun" is that the WvW Weekly Transcendent Chests have also lost their Mist-Hardened Lockbox Keys,

I know, i reported it, you should too and anyone slee you know, i realise they are busy post patch but this needs looking at

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rococo.8347 said:

I know, i reported it, you should too and anyone slee you know, i realise they are busy post patch but this needs looking at

I did submit a ticket, and got the potions restored but not the Mist-Hardened Lockbox Keys with this answer:

I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide the "Mist-Hardened Lockbox Key". The "Potion of WvW Rewards" that was provide is already the best we can do for your case. Thank you for your understanding.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 11:20 PM, darksome.1697 said:

not the Mist-Hardened Lockbox Keys

Why arn't they able to return them? and what the hell do they mean 'it's the best we can do'  There is NOTHING stopping them giving back one set of pixles from another - literally nothing, yet it's refused?

• Sad 1