How do we dodge these things?

is it a timing issue, and we have to dodge at the exact moment the green circle finishes closing in on us? I escaped once, but only once.

https://imgur.com/a/dWbEGGp

Edit: Someone marked confused on my post so adding extra details.

It's from a champ/boss mob in the new Shadows of Obscure expansion map, the circle follows you as you move, even if you spam dodge as it's closing in you still get one shotted. I didn't play EoD so I wasn't sure if this was a new mechanic or not.

Edited by Lambent.6375
  • Confused 1

You don't, since it's a green, it's a shared damage mechanics. 

Basically, a total damage will be distributed between all the players in the circle, so the more players in, the less deadly it became. 

Exemple : let's say it will do 80% of your health, if you are 2 in, it will do 40% to each and if you are 8 in, 10% for each. 

So basically, find a blob of players and go near them

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Shuzuru.3651 said:

Basically, a total damage will be distributed between all the players in the circle, so the more players in, the less deadly it became. 

Exemple : let's say it will do 80% of your health, if you are 2 in, it will do 40% to each and if you are 8 in, 10% for each. 

I like that whener I have this bloody thing, everyone just end up scattering... Like "AAAAAAAAAAAAH".

On 8/23/2023 at 9:12 AM, Shuzuru.3651 said:

You would think that but, mind bogglingly, apparently that's not the case for the champions on Skywatch Archipelago.