A Chapter Closed Not Completable

Want to add that this exact bug happens to me as well. It is currently happening, actually. I'm still with Zojja, I see her lore dialogue bubble but nothing happens when I click her. Was just googling about this when I saw this page.

If you have approached the green circled area to "Leave the area when you are ready" before talking to Zojja for the second time, you will not be able to complete the achievement. She will have a conversation bubble over her head but there will be no dialogue and you will be forced to repeat the chapter for a second try at completing the achievement. 

• Like 1

my eagle eye weapon collection is bugged.  says I dont have warhorn, but I already unlocked it. I purchased another 5 from the tp and I can transmute, but it wont show in the collection. Did we get one skin from the pre-order? i already consumed that a while ago . 

• Confused 1

Spoiler

I just completed it by following this YouTube video.  Use the purple star rather than green.  You need to avoid the portal, but this way I got it 

https://www.google.com/search?q=a+chapter+closed+qw2&oq=a+chapter+closed+qw2&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l2.19087j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:2a417877,vid:Dp4rY5SdG3s,st:0

Edited by mariqal.4825

It is not bugged.  

I just completed it by following this YouTube video.  Use the purple star rather than green.  You need to avoid the portal, but this way I got it 

https://www.google.com/search?q=a+chapter+closed+qw2&oq=a+chapter+closed+qw2&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l2.19087j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:2a417877,vid:Dp4rY5SdG3s,st:0

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 4:05 AM, mariqal.4825 said:

It is not bugged.  

It is. You just don't understand the problem and post an irrelevant video.

The last step: second dialogue with Zojja is not happenning (I'm standing next to her right now).

But as usual, it will probably stay that way for years.

• 1 month later...

To this day, it's still bugged. I talked to all of them, including the hologram of Mi-Rae and Zojja twice. Still stuck in 8/9. There were no other NPCS to talk to, and I made sure of it. I even went online before leaving the story instance to make sure I wasn't missing anyone, and confirmed I talked to all NPCS/Groups as were listed yet no achievement.

• 3 months later...