No Ranger Relic In The Box... Funny That

Firebird Gomer.9563

So typical no ranger rune turned to relic bonus effect. No Trapper rune either.... Once again Anet love shows.... To other classes.

Oh look at that 3 Necro relics... Three Thief relics, 2 Mesmer.... I dont think Rev or Engi got a rune in the box either the others got at least one....

I will say being able to pick your hammer skills is pretty epic.... But we probably wont have that for long as they will remove it from us.

Edited by Firebird Gomer.9563
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

Ya, the bigger slap in the face for me?

Absolutely ZERO relics geared towards 'commands'.  

For FOUR AND A HALF YEARS we've had nothing to interact with 'commands'.  

This was the perfect opportunity to make Trooper runes interact with both shouts and commands, or entirely scrap commands and revert them back to shouts.  

Trapper runes missing entirely is interesting, as on one hand is annoying they are gone and on the other gets rid of stealth trapper DH's...

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Firebird Gomer.9563 said:

So typical no ranger rune turned to relic bonus effect. No Trapper rune either.... Once again Anet love shows.... To other classes.

Just wait, they did promise us a relic for each core and elite even the EoD ones. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

Dragonhunter Relic interacts with traps. I believe it gives you +10% damage and +10% condition duration to enemies struck by your traps.

I can only assume commands were separated from shouts precisely because they didn't want them to interact with shout runes, presumably for balance reasons.

Sorry you are correct... I did know of this one... I was actually thinking of the Trapper Rune when I posted this... Not the Dragonhunter Rune... My apologies and good catch... I'd still like the Trapper Rune tho...

It is weird that there is no Command Relics or Runes for that matter....