Zizel's Call

I was playing through the personal story (Help the Rift Hunter's) and listening to Zizel's call when the Amnytas map reset. The story is now stuck on that part. I have tried changing maps, logging off and logging back in, explored all over Amnytas to see if it would trigger somewhere, logged off overnight, but it is just sitting there telling me to listen to a call that never comes. I have submitted an in game bug ticket as well.

Edited by Induriel.8135

So I "fixed" it. You can activate the previous story step "7. Mabon's Fate" and re play it. After that you will start over with part "8. Into the Obscure". Then you need to progress until you need to hunt the rifts. As you are not getting a 2nd uncommon motivation, you need to level up the "Astral Ward" to the 2nd level "Astral Craft" to be able to purchase the recipe for uncommon motivations. Then you need to craft it, use it and progress the quest. Then the call of Zizel will play again.

Edited by UGLY.5461

2 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Sorry this is happening, I know it's super annoying--we're aware and working to get a fix to you!

Thanks for the update, Rubi, much appreciated. I ended up playing through the story on another character but look forward to completing it on my little reaper.

Ya, Zizel's call...

I went to where it is linked and Thunderhead Peaks was no longer revealed for my account. hahah

Had the node from there in my home instance forever and did have it revealed a long time ago. Now blank. 🤪 Went and did All or Nothing "again" to reveal the map again...

Edited by Dyers.1567

18 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Sorry this is happening, I know it's super annoying--we're aware and working to get a fix to you!

Any update on this? Im still unable to progress. I've tried to quit the quest an restart it. Ive tried going to Thunderhead Peaks, Ive restarted the game multiple times and got on different characters. Completely stuck. I know you guys are very busy and appreciate your response