No reason to log in anymore. Daily log in rewards are gone.

There are 2 different things - the daily login rewards, which you literally got for just logging in.  Then there was the 3 daily tasks you needed to complete.  Both of these have been rolled into the new wizards vault.

If you always did the 3 daily tasks, the new system is no questions better in terms of reward.  If you only logged in for the login reward, you still get 5 AA for that, but that is worse than what you got from the old system (though still, 60 AA/month will let you buy some mystic clovers and mystic coins, so not bad, but overall, you probably don't get as any rewards).

I'm personally fine with the new system (though would like more choices in what I do - like someone else, I pretty much never touch WvW now where I used to be more active there).  But I could imagine if someone had a lot of alternate accounts, and has time to log in for the previously daily login rewards but seldom did the 3 dailies, they would feel short changed by the new system. And I think this change was in fact totally aimed at doing that, so I would not expect it to change.  You can be upset with Anet about it, but since I feel that a fairly small number of players have many accounts, the vast majority of won't see the need for any change.

• Like 3