New Skyscale skills, how do they work... ?

With a week elapsed since SotO release and after several patches with bug fixes, I think it's a good time to ask... how do the new Skyscale skills actually work?
For reference, I've unlocked all the original abilities as well as the new ones added.

The Who Rescues Whom? improved ability has been noted that, quote: "Bond of Vigor effect seems to have an internal cooldown of about 10 seconds, and will not activate if you were riding your Skyscale within 10 seconds prior to mounting midair." yet I barely ever see it come on, even when it apparently should, it seems to just have a mind of its own making it impossible to anticipate when it will trigger, I wonder if anyone else has the same issue with this one?

The Wall Spring is suppose to "charge faster and launch farther" when I first unlocked it I thought it was bugged, since I could not perceive a difference, eventually I figured it was so minimal there wouldn't be noticeable difference until in a single instance when the charge did happen around twice as fast as normal.
Is there an internal cool down at play here? Is it bugged? Is it really just a minimal difference?

Lastly Combat Launch is another one that is apparently broken, after assigning a key and making sure there was no key bind conflicts the ability still often times refuses to activate when off the 3 minute cooldown, in the latest patch notes  we can read "Fixed an issue that allowed the Combat Launch skill to be used in inappropriate maps." which leads the question... which ones are inappropriate maps... ? Although this may offer an explanation, after patch testing reveals the same issue still, even on SotO maps, the skill will often not work at all in combat, is there anyone else experiencing the same issue?

The Who Rescues Whom, I can confirm it's your typical sentient ability that goes off at the worst time possible just to mess with you, personally I've had it go off a lot just as I land with my skyscale after dismounting/remounting mid air, but it still seems super random to be reliable. 

The Wall Spring is decent, I never had a massive increase to either charge time or launch height, but I've noticed a difference, I also think it should be adjusted. 

I can't say I've had issues with Combat Launch, other than wasting it when I spam my mount key to mount after I'm done with combat (muscle memory) and then wasting the skill because I hadn't actually left combat yet, this skill should not be activated with the mount up key, only it's dedicated key. But that's just my opinion, some people maybe prefer it that way. 

24 minutes ago, jason.1083 said:

The Wall Spring is decent (...) I've noticed a difference (...)

After I got it I went to a vertical building face side by side with my partner (she doesn't have it) so we could see how much faster and how much further I could go with it, and we saw zero difference.
I could even record a video of that test to post it as it shows zero difference both in distance and speed.

Edited by Dean Calaway.9718
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

After I got it I went to a vertical building face side my side with my partner (she doesn't have it) so we could see how much faster and how much further I could go with it, and we saw zero difference.
I could even record a video of that test to post it as it shows zero difference both in distance and speed.

Agree, I felt it made little difference ,if any, when I got the mastery last night. Very underwhelming!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

After I got it I went to a vertical building face side by side with my partner (she doesn't have it) so we could see how much faster and how much further I could go with it, and we saw zero difference.

Idk, wallspring was always clunky though, I've had times (before SotO) where I used it and after fully charging it didn't throw my upwards at all, or when sometimes after you already used all your endurance and your in the negative wall spring doesn't actually give you any back, so you get stuck in a loop, regardless I'd also like to see this actually make a noticeable difference, I use skyscale a lot, and I love breaking out of map boundaries with it, and this is just the perfect thing to help with that.