Why is [Skull Grinder] not a "Mobility Skill" with [Warrior's Sprint]?

TiedHam.4923

Like, I know Cal seems to have a vendetta against this skill, but am I on drugs here? It's a "300 range" leap forward. So is [Aura Slicer], hell [Slicing Maelstrom] just reads 300 range and "moves you" in place and it's a "movement skill."

Even Pistol 4 and 5 are, and they move you equally as far (or less -- pistol 5.)

In the age where Druid can perma daze/imob you and do every condition in the game, Willbenders have every boon constantly, and mesmers and 1/2-shot you from stealth: Would removing Imobilize on a 4.25s cd really be that OP? | Side Note: Bring back the blast finisher or please (finally make this a leap maybe,) 3 might isn't going to destroy balance the way it is rn imo.

---

So... What gives...!?

Edited by TiedHam.4923
I can't spell.
  • Like 3

• TiedHam.4923 changed the title to Why is [Skull Grinder] not a "Mobility Skill" with [Warrior's Sprint]?

Skull Grinder actually used to be a blast finisher according to the wiki but that got removed apparently. Even then, it's still pretty fun to use mace as a condi zerker, in fact, it opens the idea of Warrior utilizing confusion as it's condi arsenal alongside bleed, burn and torment (also something that Warrior could focus on).

I still dream of a day where Body Blow gets buffed to implement these kinds of conditions somehow, but we already talked about that many times before.

1 hour ago, NeverLoseGuy.3894 said:

Skull Grinder actually used to be a blast finisher according to the wiki but that got removed apparently. Even then, it's still pretty fun to use mace as a condi zerker, in fact, it opens the idea of Warrior utilizing confusion as it's condi arsenal alongside bleed, burn and torment (also something that Warrior could focus on).

We had confusion on interrupt at launch actually. It got merged into Merciless Hammer and then taken away. Roughly half of Warrior's existence featured Confusion tied to hard CC as a part of it's identity.

1 hour ago, NeverLoseGuy.3894 said:

I still dream of a day where Body Blow gets buffed to implement these kinds of conditions somehow, but we already talked about that many times before.

I would put it onto Unsuspecting Foe at this point and have it inflict confusion for 5s/2s (PvE/Comp) when striking a controlled foe (1s  ICD versus defiant foes).