New Wizards Vault Special for Cosmic Observatory is bugged [Merged]

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to New Wizards Vault Special for Cosmic Observatory is bugged [Merged]
1 hour ago, fable spirt.8465 said:

Wonder if it has anything to do with being tied to a weekly, maybe getting credit for the weekly inactivated the special. If someone knows someone that has not done it have them do the weekly first and then try the special.

Its not the weekly or whatever criteria ppl put out, cuz I did this on Monday and when Tuesday rolled around, also go the bug.

1 hour ago, TheVoodoo.4962 said:

The strike mission is displayed as "Whisper of Jormag" in the quest/event tracker...
https://i.imgur.com/1FNM5q2.jpg
This could be the reason why it's not counted.

This may be something to look at. Went in it just now and for me it said help Dessa with her experiments which is what it shows when you go to the Fractal Mists, which was the last instanced content I had done before going back into CO.

On 9/12/2023 at 6:45 PM, AceRuleXero.2963 said:

When you complete CO the new special will shade out and still read 0/1 and you don't get the rewards.

Yes, just reported this as bug in-game and can confirm it's the same for me tonight. I had previously done CO on Monday when it was daily, but redid it tonight since it was both daily and special, but the special just got grayed out with 0/1 and now looks unachievable...?!

• Like 1

I just completed the Cosmic Observatory strike mission and I had not yet cleared it for the week. It was fresh for this week. The wizards vault grayed it out and it is showing 0/1 even though I did complete it successfully. I never had the opportunity to accept my 400 acclaim and I was not capped for acclaim. 

So bug fix patch only reset the special without awarding astral acclaim. Im 0/1 completion despite completing it and patch notes 

• Fixed an issue that caused the "Complete the Cosmic Observatory Strike Mission in Normal or Challenge Mode" Wizard's Vault special objective to mark itself as redeemed rather than completed when players finished the strike."