Renegade invocation

trunksam.3497

i get tired of the "no line of sight" thing and when invocation get bump they do nothing, maybe it's good for pvp and wvw, i don't know and feel free to talk about it below. For pve this is bad, you want to use your invocation, welp there's a rock in the path so "no line of sight".. you do you rota and the boss use a cc, goodbye 2 utility.

Maybe it's time to fix it in pve.

1 hour ago, Shagie.7612 said:

It's not a great solution but you can get around that by aiming it on top of your health bar. It'll summon it directly on top of your character. Usually fine in PvE that way.

And nah, it's an even larger problem in PvP and WvW lol
Kalla is really, really bad in those modes.

I don't ever play Kalla but I've been playing a ton of Specter lately. Wells suffer a similar issue which can be really frustrating. I've found that simply skill clicking makes them work very reliably. Of course it is going to place them at your feet, but if the goal is to get the skill off it works great. Though I believe you have to have the setting where you hold and release to activate the skill.

• Like 2

i don't get why they did the choice that you need the line of sight to invoc them, the necromancer wurm works fine (i played it in some content so maybe a thousand times) and exept some weird thing like the wurm dies instantly and doesn't even appear on the ground the invocation of it seems fine, why don't use the same invocation for kalla ?! the wurm works ! just copy-paste ! please.. i really like renegade, has like 3500h on it (i'm at 6400h on rev only) but when i'm in a situation i must play it i fear those bugs and want to Switch characters instead of try playing renegade.. this isn't something good. Please anet, fix it, i want to enjoy this class again.

Edited by trunksam.3497