crafting price history

Ficus.7156

i use gw2efficiency to see crafting prices. but is it possible to see the historic crafting price for one item, to see how much it changes in the last years?

in particular i would like to see how legendary sigil crafting price changed in the past years, but the question is general for any crafting item

Edited by Ficus.7156

Ok thanks, it's a pity there is no tool available.

The problem of check price of every subcomponent is that each one has their own price history, so to know the price history of the legendary sigil one should add each subcomponent history together, which I don't think it is feasible without making it run automatically with some script.

Checking a historic thread is a solution to have a spot price in that historical moment, but it is not possible to find this for every crafting item and again it does not give full price history. I'm surprised no one ever implemented this, maybe it is too difficult, I have no idea

5 hours ago, Ficus.7156 said:

Ok thanks, it's a pity there is no tool available.

The problem of check price of every subcomponent is that each one has their own price history, so to know the price history of the legendary sigil one should add each subcomponent history together, which I don't think it is feasible without making it run automatically with some script.

Checking a historic thread is a solution to have a spot price in that historical moment, but it is not possible to find this for every crafting item and again it does not give full price history. I'm surprised no one ever implemented this, maybe it is too difficult, I have no idea

Maybe because they thought it aint needed?