Skywatch Archipelago Meta "Purge Lyhr's corruption" - what do I do?

El Huhn.6352

After completing or failing the Skywatch Archipelago multiple times, I have some questions regarding the event "Purge Lyhr's corruption".

1. What is a memory snare?
  2. How do I extract corruption of the memory snares?
  3. Does the memory snare power have to go up or down?
  4. How do I make the Memory Snare Power go up or down?
  5. How and where do I purge corruption crystals?
  6. Where are the corrupted memory snares, and how do i destroy them?

Sorry not helpful. I copied my questions right from the wiki page, because there is no further info what these things mean. And since there are many players during a meta it is difficult for me to see what of my actions affects what.

Edited by El Huhn.6352
corrected last sentence to be more coherent.
  • Confused 1

The memory snares are on the central platform. They're marked with I, II and III, have a beam coming out of them and eventually a crystal over them.

Extract corruption by killing enemies on the 3 outer platforms.

The power bar is a power meter. A full bar means it's 100% charged.

Power goes down while enemies have control of the areas on the center platform. When the power is depleted, you have to collect the floating balls around the platform to power it back up.

The corruption crystals are over the memory snares. Target the crystal and use the special action.

The corrupted memory snares are the 3 memory snares on the central platform. You just attack them when it's time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Alright, I'm getting the gist of it.

So in the corruption extraction and power bar phase it would be wise to split. Defend the center platform to stop the power meters from depleting, and kill mobs on the outer platforms to extract corruption at the same time? Or should one ignore the center platform and focus on bursting down enemies down on the outer ones?

You don't want the center platform completely empty, but it probably helps to keep 5-15 to keep some progress on keeping the platform clear of kryptis. Since they are all in the same vicinity, the group can rotate between all 3 as needed, but from what I've seen once its been recorrupted it probably won't happen a third time.

• Like 2