Ever since latest update (Daybreak) game crashes.

Eowyn.1702

Last time I tried that was with Ember Bay expansion. I did the entire process with Support - it involved 8 different people so I had to talk and re-explain repeatedly over two months. They did not resolve my problem and there was nothing wrong with my computer either. Maybe it relates to being in Australia (our crappy internet) so if GW2 changed their servers in any way it may effect us. In the end for some reason Ember Bay started working and I have no idea why - I changed nothing from my end. Now I am getting the repeat performance with the new Istan area. It is also affecting two other players I know in Australia.

@"mercury ranique.2170" said:I am sorry to hear about this. You posted this in the bugs section. This is for general issues that affects many or all players. This seems to be an issue at your end (hardware, drivers, game data, etc). I think you are better of creating a supportticket. I hope they will able to help you quickly!

Look arround the forum and the Threads which have "crash" and "patch" in the same topic. This is 100% a thing many peopl are experiencing since halloween patch specially. Ever since then something is different and more and more people are involved from patch to patch.

Archived