Bladesworn Hints and Tips?

SoulGuardian.6203

I've played with every single class and Elite Spec for many years and/or since release.

I like this ES very much, but for some reason, I'm struggling with it.

I don't have much time out of my daily routine to dedicate or put into any specific character to get the best out of it.

12 hours a day work, doesn't leave me much time for it. Even on my day off.

I just wanna Login and have fun.

So I ask you pros for help.

No need to go too much in depth, just the best specs and gear to be tanky and still deal good dps.

I currently have mostly soldier's stats on armour and runes of the citadel.

Trinkets have all sorts of different stats, and weapons are mostly power, precision and ferocity.

Specs are Defense, Arms, and offcourse Bladesworn.

Thanks in advance.

Just now, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

WVW and Pve mostly.

Drop Soldiers stats unless you are running Burst Precision. Immortal Dragon will keep your health up when you hit with Dragon Slash. Your bar will be Combat Stimulant, Flow Stabilizer, Overcharged Cartridges, Dragonspike Mine, and Tactical Reload. Axe/Pistol on the weapon set. Generally Cavalier stats with Arms/Defense is the way to go, but depending on your trinkets you may be fine with the soldiers/berserkers mix.

Axe3 -> Pistol 5 -> Pistol 4 ->Pistol 5 to engage while activating FS and OC. Enter DT, charge hit 1. Use TR and DSM to get another Dragon slash off quickly. For WvW you will want Unyielding Dragon instead of Immortal Dragon. Land the long duration stun and free cast on the target. Overcharged cartridges will be less useful there, you'll need more condition cleansing or stability depending on your GM trait in Defense.

• Thanks 1