Have you guys used Rune of Absorption for your Support Druid in WvW?

PrinceValentine.9320

Personally I prefer to focus on healing than boon strip. You get an ability to strip 3 boons, but you need to use one of your sigil slots, use your CA 3 offensively which costs you healing and cleanses and the pay off only happens when you do interrupt, which means enemy can't have stab and has to do something interruptable.

21 minutes ago, Beddo.1907 said:

Personally I prefer to focus on healing than boon strip. You get an ability to strip 3 boons, but you need to use one of your sigil slots, use your CA 3 offensively which costs you healing and cleanses and the pay off only happens when you do interrupt, which means enemy can't have stab and has to do something interruptable.

It's just an added bonus when enemies are within the heal radius for my squad and no skill slot is used for interrupts. I don't think you'll lose a lot of cleanse and heal by equipping Absorption Runes. A few boon strips here and there can be useful at times. Maybe a good option if your squad lacks boon strips from necros and mesmers. I noticed too that I deal more more boon strips from support spellbreakers. 

3 hours ago, PrinceValentine.9320 said:

It's just an added bonus when enemies are within the heal radius for my squad and no skill slot is used for interrupts. I don't think you'll lose a lot of cleanse and heal by equipping Absorption Runes. A few boon strips here and there can be useful at times. Maybe a good option if your squad lacks boon strips from necros and mesmers. I noticed too that I deal more more boon strips from support spellbreakers. 

You lose 10% healing or emergency dodge and using 3 takes away 3k+ healing and 1 team cleanse. You do you, but for me it doesn't seem like trade off I'd take. For it to matter, you'd need to strip stab.

Also your Spellbreakers suck.