Strength line for warrior is garbage and this is why.

You  think getting hit by a hammer after spending all your cds and not getting to play the game is bad?

Try getting your whole burst negated because a single automatic instant cast projectile hit you.

Keep nerfing power warrior though.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
Found the person that thinks they should be randomly spared bursts they don't avoid ⬇️
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Friendly reminder that only one variant on one warrior spec can use condi at all and it just got nerfed so hard theres no berserkers in the mists, so this affects every warrior that isnt a walking mirror.

Hello? Am I on mute? Can I play the game? 👺🤳

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

complaining about bad traits for a specific class is kinda meh, every class has the garbage traitline and I dare to say overall only 20% of the traits are decent or good, you only take the bad traits to get the better ones

unless they do more "works like this when spec x is equiped" we going to have this very bad stuff

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

complaining about bad traits for a specific class is kinda meh, every class has the garbage traitline and I dare to say overall only 20% of the traits are decent or good, you only take the bad traits to get the better ones

unless they do more "works like this when spec x is equiped" we going to have this very bad stuff

I'm getting punished for slotting the traitline that makes me hit harder by passive procs

Make it make sense

7 hours ago, magickthief.6492 said:

The original visionaries are gone. This is a changing game. Maybe it is play "our" way. I doubt it was every "your".

That's what I was going for, the original tagline in the marketing was "play your way" unless I am misremembering (also possible). maybe the strikethrough on the "Y" isn't obvious enough 😅

• Like 2