upcoming relic... no golemancer... Starting to really dislike this relic system...

Zzik.5873

6 hours ago, Zzik.5873 said:

They did remove content via this system change.

Did I write anywhere that they didn't remove anything? Or what are you exactly trying to respond to with this sentence? Yes, it is still a part of the change, that's what I keep writing in my posts.

6 hours ago, Zzik.5873 said:

Also this famous system change seem to have been poorly taugh, its not just the removal of certain rune effect. The whole rune system is now a mess. The relics change was poorly design, the idea on paper sound good, but in praticse, its a mess.

Not really. It's missing legendary relic. But that doesn't change anything about my posts in this thread. If you think it was poorly designed, you'll need to be more specific because for now you basically wrote nothing that supports your vague statement.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

This one being the most interesting to me, that not only did they take something away that we all worked for and spent time on and it had been in the game for a decade, but you can't even earn it back by playing because its out of the game forever. 

Which means without knowing it Runes were FOMO 😄 And new players can never experience the fun we once had with them as they are forced into the Inferior forced in Relics 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

• 5 months later...